Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
Emmaville Central School Staff 2022
- Mrs Gillian Davis - Principal
- Miss Rebecca Grant – Head Teacher - Secondary Studies
- Mrs Beck Sullivan - Assistant Principal, Primary Teacher
- Mrs Melissa Key - Part-Time Head Teacher, Secondary Teacher
- Mr Christopher Glennan – Secondary teacher
- Miss Helen Lawler - Secondary Teacher
- Mr Joshua Barden - Secondary Teacher
- Miss Noelene Smith - Secondary Teacher
- Miss Maria Makis - Secondary Teacher
- Mrs Elizabeth Opie - Small Schools Instructional Leader
- Miss Sarah Lanz – Primary Teacher
- Miss Alicia Cubis - Primary Teacher
- Mrs Donna Epple - School Administrative Manager
- Mrs Jenny Johnson - School Administrative Officer
- Mrs Tania Garth- School Administrative Officer,
- Mrs Kate Kamphorst Student Learning Support Officer and School Chaplain
- Mrs Dorothy Agnew - Student Learning Support Officer
- Ms Gailene Stons - Student Learning Support Officer
- Mr Gary Hill – General Assistant
- Mrs Chris King - Canteen Operations